Greater New York Nursing Services, a vibrant home healthcare agency, actively seeks an experienced
Home Care Assessment Coordinator
A dynamic individual to provide coordination services to Managed Long Term Care members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be punctual and ready to work at the assigned start time.
- Answer phones in a professional manner.
- Able to participate and promote a team environment.
- Review and follow up on all messages distributed that any issues or problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assignment of RNs to patient cases.
- Effectively communicate all case related changes, incidents and issues to the contract agency immediately and to the office while maintaining efficient methods of ensuring patient continuity of care.
- Report all incidents or changes in scheduling to the Clinical Director or designee.
- Adhere to all time schedules established with other departments to ensure that the area is properly staffed and case stability is maintained
- Review and follow up appropriately to all messages by using the most current forms and logs.
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous Home Health Care experience
- Knowledge of Health Commerce System and UAS - Uniform Assessment System
- Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Able to operate telephone, PC, copier and other basic business machines
Physical Demands/ Functional Abilities:
- Must be able to read twelve point or larger print
- Must be able to lift, stoop, and bend effectively so as to be able to perform the above listed job functions
- Must be able to hear adequately with no more than an amplifier on the phone and speak in a manner understood by most persons
Reports To: Clinical Director
Greater New York Nursing Services is a comprehensive care management company serving healthcare partners and patient communities throughout the NYC area. Giving care from a strong position of skill, knowledge and specialty we keep patients safe, dignified, comfortable and better able to face longevity. We take great care to build and maintain the finest network of truly skilled health caregivers. Our focus is on the terminally ill population, and Greater NY Nursing has garnered a stellar reputation for providing at-home care with a level of skill usually reserved for the nation’s leading hospitals. Our hand-selected RNs and LPNs manage a range of care programs and services that make the difference between life and strife. By always putting patient needs first, we built a care model that lasts.